Wednesday, January 2, 2008

look dad, new hair!

A few photos for Our Dad who is missing us at home while we play hard in Utah. . .

Finally, no more Shaggy & Scooby [hair]do's! Thanks for spending a whole night sprucing us up, Uncle Code! Handsome fellas!




Grandma Jody and Grandpa Layne took us sledding today with the Keys'. We love our family! It was a perfect, beautiful, sunny winter day and we had such a great time (mostly). James just needed a little smaller hill to convince him it was fun.







4 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad you are having so much fun!! Cute hair cuts!! Our whole family got hair cuts while we were in Utah as well! Their is NO one that cuts as good as Utah!!!!! :)
Hope your having a Happy New Year..

Talk to you soon

~Heather

Newman Family said...

Mandy,
Hey! We just got your card. I'm soooo excited you have a blog!! Come check mine out too. I have a card waiting at my house for your address, so I will send it off in the mail. We moved again!! Mark graduated from the CHP Academy in June and his first area brought us to Tulare, Ca. It's a very small town halfway between Sac and La. We've enjoyed being so close to Disneyland and have gone 3 different times since August. Can't wait to be blogging buddies with you.
Meggin

Janea said...

Mandy, I found your blog through Emily's. Your family is so cute. Just thought I would drop a quick note. It was good to read of your adventures.

chiggidy said...

Hi Rand!

I tagged you - go to my blog to find all the details.

Love you and your monkey's!