Free-IQTest.net - IQ Test
Well folks, we all knew it was true, but now we have proof. Real scientific, documented proof. Christian is a genius.That's the category an IQ score of 145 puts you in. Makes you sick, doesn't it? But don't worry, he's humble about it. When I called him a know-it-all, he pointed out that he wasn't "an 'extraordinary genius', just a plain old, regular genius." (Insert my rolling eyes here.)
So who decides what makes you smart, anyway? I'm happy to say that I ended up in the "gifted" category, but I have no idea how. It took me twenty minutes to complete the test (it took Christian five), and I guessed on several questions. How reliable can this test be? What really makes someone a genius?
I was interested to see what Wikipedia had to say about the term: "A genius is a person of great intelligence, who shows an exceptional natural capacity of intellect, especially as shown in creative and original work. Geniuses always show strong individuality and imagination, and are not only intelligent, but unique and innovative."
I am so proud to have an exceptionally intelligent husband--he is definitely all those things and more--but I also want to point out some of my friends and family members who are geniuses in so many other ways and subjects. Courtnie, you are a friendship genius. Stacy, you are a craft and sewing genius. Mom, you are a shopping genius. Dad, you are an adventure genius. Jody, you are a party-planning genius. Layne, you are a thoughtfulness genius. Jessica, you're a culinary genius. Carly, you're a Craigslist genius. Lind, you're a fashion genius. Cody, you're a hair-styling genius. Sari, you're a triathalon genius. Peen, you're a motherhood genius. Reed, you're a faith genius. Jord, you're a quick-comeback genius. Dan, you're a Simpson's genius. Boy, you're a nephew genius. T, you're a late-night-phone-call genius. James, you're a silliness genius. Addy, you're a flying superhero genius. And I am a genius for keeping all these wonderful people close to me!
So, what's your IQ? I say, WHO CARES?! Be creative, be original, be strong and imaginative, be unique and innovative in any area of life you want. Be a genius of being yourself.
That's all I have to say about that.





6 comments:
You are such a cutie! I love reading your posts. You are definitely a writing genius, a crafty genius and a mom genius.
I cant wait to see you soon! Love you!
Wow Mandy, don't ask me how I did it but I got a 149.
Thanks Dar! I think you are a resident wife genius!
aaaaaahhhhhh...love you. you are a do-it-all genius. i seriously don't know how you keep it all together!
*love*
Umm... I took the test and got a 10... I'm just not sure if I qualdified to be any sort of jean-us... Tests are hard..
Hmmm ... now that the Unabomber connection is out, I see James has resorted to more elaborate disquises. I was relieved to see the dino on his shirt rather than a chicken.
jls
Post a Comment