Wednesday, October 3, 2007

the -ography of james and ads

You would not believe that Haylee could have captured a photo this sweet if you'd been at the photo shoot today. There was goofiness, there was crying, there was clinging to mom, there was ignoring--they tried everything to escape being caught in a good picture. Creating a true representation of my little stinkers was a difficult task. So I must say she is utterly amazing. Check out the other "sneak peeks" she posted on her blog here. I am so excited to see the rest!

P.S. If any of you needs great family or kids shots, you must call Haylee. I can't say enough about this girl's talent. From the locations to the poses to the finished product, she is just amazing. Thanks, Haylee!

7 comments:

chiggidy said...

OH. MY. GOSH. They are so freakin' cute and she is amazing. I have added her to my "inspiration" column...I miss you guys. Keep the blogging coming - I sure love the updates. Your munchkins are darling.

Ereka said...

Dar! Haylee did such a great job!!! The boys look darling! Love you guys!!!!

HayleeBean said...

Thank you so much Mandy! Really, your boys weren't that bad....just what is expected from boys this age. I'm so glad that you like them, you should have the rest of them very soon!

Laurie said...

I love those boys! And Haylee!
And you just tell Cree that in our family we don't condone gold-digging. If Cameron and Mason want to work at Disneyland to persue dreams of royalty - Good for them! (it's the only shot that Mas will get to actually be lightning mcqueen)

Laurie said...

I love those boys! And Haylee!
And you just tell Cree that in our family we don't condone gold-digging. If Cameron and Mason want to work at Disneyland to persue dreams of royalty - Good for them! (it's the only shot that Mas will get to actually be lightning mcqueen)

Rachie said...

This are great photos! I only wish I knew a "Haylee" in Chicago!

Marti said...

Those are the sweetest pictures ever! What handsome boys you have, Mandy! Haylee is very talented.