Saturday, August 25, 2007

boys love scars


For those of you who have been asking, here's an update on Addy's stitch job. (I had to put the arrow on there so you wouldn't get it confused with his other head bonk--just a bump from a recent failed dive attempt from the nightstand to the bed.) It's healing nicely, thanks to Dr. Dad. There may always be a little scar, but boys love scars, right?

2 comments:

Layne said...

If I had not personally witnessed Adam's fearless approach to all things physical (climbing, jumping, and other assorted G.I. Joe maneuvers), I'd be calling the Seattle division of "Child Protective Services". And after watching last night's UofU/Oregon State football game, I'm pretty sure Utah will suit-up little Adam as a running back.

Jode said...

How can we be so far away from our little monkeys? Addie's head looks great, and scars are really cool for those of the male gender...ask Cree, he has several of his own.

Your running picture is awesome, but I need to see the back of you. That is the only part of you that I will see in the marathon!!!!