
Welcome to the first post of the Sybrowsky family's blog! We needed a way to share the photos and anecdotes of our two little monkeys--or as Our Dad refers to them, Monkeys One and Two, One and Two--with our family and friends. I'm just not that good at e-mailing everyone on a regular basis. Plus this way I can also record our family memories for me to scrapbook later (maybe much later, like when the kids are all married off). There's no way I can remember all this funny stuff that long! So really I have pretty selfish motives, but hopefully some of you will enjoy seeing our boys grow up, even if you're far away!




1 comment:
Mandy, I just stayed up until 1 am created one myself! I have decided the same thing as you, I rarely share photos because it is so hard to send more than one or two and think you are not taking up all the computer's power and space otherwise. Plus, since my scrapbooking is down to nothing it is a perfect way to get it down somehow.
I want my kids to know how proud of them I am and sometimes telling them isn't enough, I want to show them in lots of ways!
Your blog is perfect, your family is wonderful and I am impressed with your independence!
Love, Mindy
p.s. mindygillen.blogspot.com
Post a Comment